Contact North Competition
We are here to answer any questions you may have about our competition. Reach out to us and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
Please send your inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your submissions between January 7 – April 21 to the following email address: email@example.com
Frequently asked questions:
When is the deadline?
21 of April 2019
How many are in the jury?
A minimum of nine people. All of them with a Master in Music Degree.
How much is the total fee I have to pay?
07 January – 27 January, 40£ (GBP) – The Earliest of Birds
28 January – 03 March, 50£ (GBP) – Early Bird
04 March – 21 April, 60£ (GBP) – Standard
When will the results be posted?
31 of May 2019
Who are you and why do you hold a competition?
We are a group of professional musicians all around the world, who have met through work in orchestras and in festivals. We want to help musicians develop a confidence and help musicians realise their potential. Our purpose is to discover artists of outstanding personality and provide awards which can help to launch international careers.
What can I win?
- FIRST PRIZE – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 90/100 points
- SECOND PRIZE – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 80/100 points
- THIRD PRIZE – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 70/100 points
- DIPLOMA – is to be awarded to the competitor who wins at least 60/100 points
Number of awards (prizes) is limited, but can be shared if more than one contestants reach the same mark.
- All contestants will be awarded with diplomas
- Teachers and accompanists on request receive a certificate for a portfolio
- The Absolute Winner will get his/hers picture and biography published on the website under the title “The Winner of The North International Music Competition Grand Prize”. The Absolute Winner also receives a special diploma.
- State and public institutions, enterprises and individuals, in agreement with the organizers may award special prizes.