APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 The North International Music Competition ARE NOW OPEN.
Here you can read on how to apply for the online music competition.
Please send your submissions between 1 August – 11 November to the following email address: email@example.com
During this period we will have different application fees.
1 August – 2 September, 30£ (GBP)
3 September – 30 September, 35£ (GBP)
1 October – 11 November, 40£ (GBP)
For more information visit Rules.
To apply for the competition:
1. Pay an administrative fee of £30 (GBP) per competition entry
– Payment Method: pay with a PayPal account or with a bank account, debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit, via PayPal.
– The Administrative Fee is Non-Refundable.
– In the Aplication Form, please insert the PayPal Transaction ID.
2. Fill out and submit the Application Form via an encrypted connection on a HTTPS web page.
To the Google Docs Application Form – Click Here
3. Email us your portrait photo, with the contestants name as the filename.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE VIDEO RECORDING
The impression of your performance will largely depend on the quality of video, there are some advices:
1. Do not use the digital zoom. Put the video recording device at a shorter distance.
2. If you are recording using a mobile device (phone, tablet …), place it only in a horizontal position.
3. Try to avoid unwanted noise during recording (the sounds behind the scenes, and etc.)
4. Do not put the artist in front of a bright light source (such as a window).
5. Do not use optical effects (sepia, fast shooting, b / w photo, etc.)
6. Camera has to be directed to the artist, it must be on the foreground of the image.
7. Do not edit your video and do not make it from several pieces of videos.
8. It is allowed to use an external microphone (wireless microphone, stereo microphone..).